Constantin Weisz Love edition Automatic wristwatch with genuine stingray leather strap and encrusted bezel
- Movement: Automatic
- Functions: Hours / minutes
- Water resistance: 3atm water resistant to 30 metres / 3atm / 98ft suitable for everyday use will withstand accidental splashing but not suitable for swimming
- Dial: Purple Nacre dial
- Indices: Roman XII, other incrusted
- Case: 316l stainless steel case
- Crown: Pearl Cabochon
- Front glass: Mineral crystal
- Strap: Genuine stingray strap
- Clasp: Buckle
- Case size: Diameter 36mm
- Watch thickness 11mm
- Strap length 16.5 21.5mm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- Weight of watch: 65g
- 1X Constantin Weisz Automatic Watch with Cnc Set Crystals, Nacre Dial and Genuine Stingray Leather Strap
- 1X Travel Case
Condition: Used (perfect working condition)
Constantin Weisz Watches - this is a German company based in picturesque Cologne, just meters away from the Rhine.
Constantin Weisz - high-tech meets tradition.
Only Constantin Weisz can offer you: on the one hand, modern casings fashioned using cnc techniques, with laser-cut hands and indices. On the other hand, patinated marvels showcasing the art of the watchmaker. This is something quite exceptional.
We offer "new old stock" - historical - yet new - watch movements. That might sound like a contradiction, but it isn’t. We have watch movements that date from between 1920 and the turn of the century – produced by traditional Swiss manufacturers, such as Adolph Schild, Unitas, Fleurier, Venus, to name but a few. So come with us, as we dive back into the glory days of the Swiss watch industry and bring a piece of history back to life.
In Short - Constantin Weisz is not just a watch - It's a sample of watch history.