Constantin Weisz Automatic Skeleton wrist watch with genuine stingray leather strap and encrusted bezel
- Movement: Automatic HZ2189
- Jewels: 20 rubies
- Functions: Hours / minutes
- Water resistance: 3atm water resistant to 30 metres / 3atm / 98ft suitable for everyday use will withstand accidental splashing but not suitable for swimming
- Dial: Skeleton dial
- Indices: luminous dots with Arabic numbers at 12,3,6 and 9
- Case: (ip gun) 316l stainless steel case
- Crown: Fluted crown
- lens: Mineral crystal
- Strap: Genuine stingray strap
- Clasp: Buckle
- Case markings: Constantin weisz - ref: - 3atm water resistant
- Case size: Diameter 38mm
- Watch thickness 12mm
- Strap length 17.5 22.5mm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- Weight of watch: 70g
- Weight of fully packaged product: 236g
- 1X Constantin Weisz Ladies' Automatic Watch with Cnc Set Crystals, Skeleton Dial and Genuine Stingray Leather Strap
- 1X Travel Case
Constantin Weisz Watches - this is a German company based in picturesque Cologne, just meters away from the Rhine.
Constantin Weisz - high-tech meets tradition.
Only Constantin Weisz can offer you: on the one hand, modern casings fashioned using cnc techniques, with laser-cut hands and indices. On the other hand, patinated marvels showcasing the art of the watchmaker. This is something quite exceptional.
We offer "new old stock" - historical - yet new - watch movements. That might sound like a contradiction, but it isn’t. We have watch movements that date from between 1920 and the turn of the century – produced by traditional Swiss manufacturers, such as Adolph Schild, Unitas, Fleurier, Venus, to name but a few. So come with us, as we dive back into the glory days of the Swiss watch industry and bring a piece of history back to life.
In Short - Constantin Weisz is not just a watch - It's a sample of watch history.