Osprey London Matthew X-Body glazed Calf leather cross bag
a handsome, hands-free carrier crafted in Genuine Calf leather, the messenger bag has a slim interior with multiple pockets. The sporty strap adjusts for a comfortable carry.
- Style Sport
- Genuine glazed calf leather
- Made in Osprey London
- 2 front pockets + 1 back zip pocket
- Inside: 3 side slip pockets + 1 zip pocket
- The spacious inside interior is divided into 2
- Flap closure, fabric lining
- Adjustable strap with 135cm drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
- 26cm (L) x 24cm (H) x 3cm (W)
OSPREY LONDON story begins in 1980 with a belt, hand-cut and handstitched in a hayloft in Hertfordshire that the then 25-year-old Graeme Ellisdon had rented for just £2 a week. Having invested £500 of his own money into launching his fledgeling brand, OSPREY LONDON quickly became all the rage with the UK's leading retailers and both rock and real royalty snapping up his beautiful handcrafted leather belts.
Foreseeing that fashion's focus was sure to move away from the waist, Graeme used his love of leather and traditional skills to create the first of many gorgeous and practical bags and small leather goods for men and women, earning OSPREY LONDON a worldwide reputation as an affordable luxury leather brand with a spirited take on British style.